Facility Use Request
Click here to view the COVID-19 Safety Protocols required by Berkeley Heights School District.
Organizations that sponsor youth programs in district buildings are required by NJ State to train the program's employees and volunteers on the School Safety and Security Procedures in the school building where the youth program will take place. A Statement of Assurance must be uploaded to ML Schedules prior to facility use.
Click here to access the School Safety and Security Training Manual
Click here to access the Statement of Assurance
BELOW ARE A FEW IMPORTANT REMINDERS REGARDING FACILITY REQUESTS
Additional information can also be found in Resolution 7510 and Policy 2431.4
which you agree to adhere to when reserving facility space
- A current Certificate of Insurance in the amount of not less than $1,000,000 per person, per occurrence, must list Berkeley Heights Public Schools as the insured certificate holder.
- You can edit or delete an existing event up to 7 days prior to the event date. To cancel or change your event within the last 7 days, contact the Superintendent's Office at least 24 hours in advance of the event so custodians can be notified. This is especially important in the evenings when the custodian awaits a group's arrival or has to set up for a group event. (firstname.lastname@example.org / 908-464-1718 ext. 1000)
- A request for facility space must be submitted at least 5 days in advance of the event date. If it is less than 5 days, you will not be able to submit the request.
- Organization leaders are responsible for supervising the students at all times, which includes bathroom use. No student should be in any place except in the location identified or the bathroom with supervision.
- The area used should be left in the same condition as it was when the group entered it. The organizational leader must ensure that nothing is touched or used in the space that belongs to the school and/or the teacher. If damage occurs, it is the responsibility of the organization to repair/replace the item(s).
- Requests for 'field' usage is managed through the Berkeley Heights Recreation Department via email at email@example.com or by phone at 908-464-0550.
REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT
All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create a user account. You can do so by clicking the Register icon above. Be sure to complete all information fields and then click Create User Account button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation. The video and Quick Start Guide below will provide additional information.
"Tutorial for Creating an Account"
Quick Start Guide
If you choose to reserve space in our buildings, please keep in mind that fees may be charged to offset associated custodial costs. Any organization using district facilities must meet insurance requirements and upload a current Certificate of Insurance file before submitting a request. Click here to view the fee schedule.