Welcome to Dr. Meredith Morgan's Homepage!I am a member of the GL Science Department. As usual, I am teaching Honors and AP Chemistry. For my second time, I will also be teaching the second year part of the AP Capstone Course: AP Research. Ms. Gismonde and I are teaching Research together in Room 114 during Block A. AP Chemistry (Block E) and Chemistry Honors (Blocks B and F) will be taught in Room 208.
Phone Extension: To make arrangements for a phone or in-person conference, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am not able to answer the phone in my classroom directly, so this is actually the best way to reach me by phone!Email Address: email@example.com
- I will be available to answer student questions during class hours. If additional help is needed please make use of the Honors Society volunteer tutors who are available before school and during lunch in the IMC.
- All scheduling information (what we're doing each day (i.e. "what you missed"), when tests are happening, when homework is assigned...) is available to students by signing up for the APChem 2019-2020, Chem Honors Morgan, or AP Research Google Calendar
- The latest thoughts on how to successfully interpret your lab, data from other students so you can compare your results to the rest of the class, selected electronic copies of assignments...) is shared in Google Classroom
- Sign into Google using your GL information
- Enter your "class code"
- AP Chemistry (Block E) - 6lhtpd
- Chemistry Honors (Block B) - 2507go
Chemistry Honors (Block F) - 956j1z
- AP Research (Block A) -mk95naf
Course Overview/Syllabus (Introductory Powerpoint): AP Chemistry, Chemistry Honors, AP Research
District Curricula: https://www.bhpsnj.org//site/Default.aspx?PageID=821And as for Research, well, there are more unknowns there! Which is the point. If we knew everything, there'd be no need for Research. Ms. Gismonde and I will do our best to help you be successful in your independent research project. While Ms. Gismonde are limited in the amount of direct help we're allowed to give you, we'll still all be going on this adventure together. Looking forward to it!