Welcome to Dr. Meredith Morgan's Homepage!I am a member of the GL Science Department. As usual, I am teaching Honors and AP Chemistry. New for me is that this year I will also be teaching the second year of the AP Capstone Course: AP Research. Ms. Gismonde and I are teaching Research together, in Room 204 Block H. AP Chemistry (Blocks A and F) and Chemistry Honors (Block C) will be taught in Room 208.
Phone Extension: To make arrangements for a phone or in-person conference, please e-mail me at email@example.com. I am not able to answer the phone in my classroom directly, so this is actually the best way to reach me by phone!Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- During lunch when lab is not in session, by appointment after school, or during IMC duty or latter half of Study Hall duty periods pending the needs of those students I am supervising.
- For my class and duty schedule, click here: class, duty, and room schedule
- All scheduling information (what we're doing each day (i.e. "what you missed"), when tests are happening, when homework is assigned, when the next ChemFiesta (group study session) is happening...) is available to students by signing up for the APChem 2017-2018, Chem Honors Morgan, or AP Research Google Calendar
- The latest thoughts on how to successfully interpret your lab, data from other students so you can compare your results to the rest of the class, selected electronic copies of assignments...) is shared in Google Classroom
- Sign into Google using your GL information
- User: your GL email address (e.g., email@example.com)
- Password: your six-digit student id followed by "BH" or "bh"
- Click on "student"
- Enter your "class code"
- AP Chemistry (Blocks A and F) - 6h317l
- Chemistry Honors (Block C) - AKXB3Y
- AP Research (Block H) - v912t8r
- To access your "classroom" go to classroom.google.com
Course Overview/Syllabus (Introductory Powerpoint): AP Chemistry, Chemistry Honors, AP Research
District Curricula: https://www.bhpsnj.org//site/Default.aspx?PageID=821And as for Research, well, there are more unknowns there! Which is the point. If we knew everything, there'd be no need for Research. Ms. Gismonde and I will do our best to help you be successful in your independent research project. While Ms. Gismonde are limited in the amount of direct help we're allowed to give you, we'll still all be going on this adventure together. Looking forward to it!