Courses: Honors Biology, Forensic Science, Environmental Science
Extra-Curricular Activities: Cross Country, Winter & Spring Track Assistant Coach
Extra help is offered by the National Honors Society. Help is available before school and during lunch. It is recommended that students take advantage of this free service if they are in need of extra help. Contact the advisor Mr. McGovern at email@example.com
for information. During REMOTE LEARNING, NHS will be tutoring online. You can sign up using this link
- See class announcements, class and homework assignments, and submit assignments through google classroom
- If you don't have the App, please download it for free from the AppStore.
- Sign in to Google using your GL information
- Username: your GL email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your six-digit student id followed by "BH" or "bh"
- Click on "student"
- Enter your "class code" from below:
- Block A Environmental Science: lnrmpgi
- Block B Forensic Science: wsqfpl3
- Block C Honors Biology: pisqor7
- Block H Environmental Science: wwycsge
(For In-School Learning Only) Homework Information for Honors Biology:
Please note, all homework for Honors Biology is written on the board daily. There is also a timeline posted in our classroom on the bulletin board and on Google Classroom that indicates dates for homework assignments and upcoming assessments. (The timeline is subject to change; students will be notified of any changes in class.)
(For In-School Learning Only) Homework Information for Environmental Science & Forensic Science:
Homework for these courses is based on if students finished their classwork during the class period. If work is due, students may need to take work home to complete it by the deadline.
Course Syllabus/Expectations/Grading Policy: