Courses: Honors Biology, Marine Science, Environmental Science
Extra Curricular Activities: Cross Country, Winter & Spring Track Assistant Coach
Extra help is offered by the National Honors Society. Help is available before school and during lunch. It is recommended that students take advantage of this free service if they are in need of extra help. Contact the advisor Mr. McGovern at email@example.com
- If you don't have the app, please download it for free from the AppStore.
- You have to be on your iPad or iPhone to complete
- Use iTunesU to get all of the materials for this task.
- To enroll in Honors Biology, click HERE.
- To enroll in Marine Science, click HERE.
- To enroll in Environmental Science Block B or C, click HERE.
- To enroll in Environmental Science Block H, click HERE.
- See class announcements, post information, and submit assignments through google classroom
- If you don't have the App, please download it for free from the AppStore.
- Sign into Google using your GL information
- Username: your GL email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your six-digit student id followed by "BH" or "bh"
- Click on "student"
- Enter your "class code" from below:
- Block B Environmental Science: lxfcl9i
- Block C Environmental Science: zj0sty
- Block D Honors Biology: mdqjtyu
- Block G Marine Science: lc1t7c2
- Block H Environmental Science: m8p6a7p
Homework Information for Honors Biology:
Please note, all homework for Honors Biology is written on the board daily. There is also a timeline posted in our classroom on the bulletin board and on iTunesU that indicates dates for homework assignments and upcoming assessments. (The timeline is subject to change; students will be notified of any changes in class.)
Homework Information for Environmental Science & Marine Science:
Homework for these courses is based on if students finished their classwork during the class period. If work is due, students may need to take work home to complete it by the deadline.
Course Syllabus/Expectations/Grading Policy: