Governor Livingston High School offers the following services to our students who are deaf and hard of hearing:
- Self-contained, resource center, and general education classes at all academic levels.
- Elective classes in a wide variety of subjects.
- A shared half-day program with Union County Vocational Technical School.
- A Community Based Instruction (CBI) program which provides recommended 4th and 5th year students with the tools necessary for a successful transition from high school to post secondary employment and continuing education.
- Highly qualified Teachers of the Deaf.
- Certified Educational Interpreters for all resource center and general education classes, IEP meetings, guidance appointments, club meetings, assemblies, and performances.
- A speech and language specialist who is responsible for enhancing communication skills.