Degrees and Certifications:
Every second grade student at Mountain Park School will be able to access an amazing website called
Raz-Kids.com provides developing readers with the opportunity to go online and listen to, read, and record themselves reading books at their independent level. There are 27 levels (A-Z) of “just right” books. In addition, after reading a book online, students can take an interactive quiz to check their comprehension. If you download the Reading A-Z app, which is free, then the students can access the bookroom and read on iPads.
Please follow these simple directions to begin benefitting from this wonderful resource.
1. Log onto www.raz-kids.com.
2. Go to "KIDS LOGIN" and type your child’s teacher’s username. The username is groof.
3. Then, click on your child’s name from the class roster.
4. Click on Raz-kids.
5. Click on "Reading Assignment" for books that are just right for your child. Or access the book room by clicking on "On Your Own Book Room".
6. Don't forget to take the quiz!
Have fun reading!!!