Would you "Care to Share" with Room 109?
As a “Care to Share” visitor, we would love to learn about something that is special to you or your family. Visitors may share:
· a job or hobby
· a family tradition or culture
· a favorite game that is meaningful to your family
· a story or book that is meaningful to your family
Feel free to be as dramatic with the presentation as you’d like (books, props, costumes, pictures, etc.) (no food please!)
The students will love anything you bring!
“Care to Share” visitors are arranged in advance. We are flexible with the day of the week, but we prefer that we keep it to one “Care to Share” visitor per week. As for timing, our preference would be to schedule your visit between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., which is our Social Studies block. But we can be flexible if that is not available to you.
To sign up:
You may visit the SignUp Genius page to choose a week to visit:
- An online SignUp Genius will be emailed to you (also posted on the class website).
- You will sign up for the week you would like to come in.
- Once you sign up on SignUp Genius, please e-mail Mrs. Shanagher at least two weeks prior to schedule a day and time that week. We will try to be flexible, but please understand that we are working around school events, specials, and classroom lessons. Please include in your email: your availability and a short description of what you will be sharing and/or bringing.