Transcripts, Diploma, and Old School Records
The Counseling Office has all past transcripts and in some cases immunization records that are more than four years old. Each individual school keeps its records that are four years old or less.
The cost of a transcript is $1. To order official transcripts:
- fax (908-464-1041) a signed request with all pertinent information and a signature and mail a check to address below or
- stop in the Counseling Office at GLHS to complete a form and issue payment or
- Mail a request and check for $1.00 to:
- Governor Livingston High School Counseling Office c/o Karen Talbot
- 175 Watchung Blvd
- Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Questions? Please contact the Counseling Office:
If you would like to order a replacement diploma, and you have graduated within a year of your graduation date, the cost is $25.00.
If it has been more than one year past your original graduation date the fee is $50.00 to process your request.
You must contact Annette Milos in the Main Office:
Governor Livingston High School
175 Watchung Blvd
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Voice 908-464-3100 x2501
Please note that orders can take 3 weeks or more to process your request with Jostens.