Dear Parents and Students,
Students will be using the online platform Google Classroom in French class this year. ALL homework assignments, videos, resources, notes, and projects will be found on this website. Parents, do not hesitate to log into your student's account to check out their assignments. Parents are also included to sign up as “guardians” to the google classroom account. By doing this, you will receive weekly emails with updates on assignments.
Instructions for Google Classroom
1. Login to Google Chrome with your Google Account
2. Login with your Berkeley Heights account name (first initial last name graduation year @bhpsnj.org) example email@example.com
3. Enter your password (6 digit lunch code and then Bh) example 123456Bh
5. Click on create account as "student" (if an account has not yet been created)
6. Click the + button and "join" a class.
7. Enter the appropriate class code found below (this only needs to be done the first time)