The Highlander Booster Club is a volunteer organization of parents and other community members whose common goal is to enhance the athletic experience for all Highlander athletes and athletic teams.
Our Statement of Purpose:
· To encourage and support athletes and athletic programs at Governor Livingston High School.
· To provide financial assistance in meeting specific objectives when requested by the Athletic Director and/or coaches and staff.
· To provide a forum and a continuing communication line between parents, coaches, the Athletic Director, and the Berkeley Heights Board of Education.
· To stimulate interest in the development of and support of all athletic teams and programs throughout the communities of Berkeley Heights and Mountainside.
· To recognize the achievements of individual athletes and teams.
· To make athletic events enjoyable for players, coaches, and fans.
· To celebrate the athletic and academic achievements of student athletes.
The Highlander Booster Club, an IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is funded by member dues, donations, GL merchandise sales and various other fundraisers. Last year the Booster Club raised over $115,000.00 for Program Support; all of this money was channeled directly back to the athletes and athletic programs at Governor Livingston High School through Grants, Awards and Sponsorships.
Please join us in support of our athletes by completing your Membership Invitation today. The Highlander Booster Club meets monthly, see Important Dates for further information. We welcome your membership and volunteerism!