ORGANIZE A NOTEBOOK
1. Make sure all the papers for SS only are in one section of your binder. Remove any papers from other subjects, and search through other sections for SS papers that were placed there by mistake.
2. Lay out all your papers in order by number. If items aren’t numbered, order them by date. If there is no number or date, look at the Table of Contents in the classroom.
3. Put the pages back in the SS section of the binder in number order.
4. Fix any incomplete headings.
5. List out and complete any missed work.
6. Come see me in EP.