Concepts of Physical Science is a comprehensive course that covers aspects of chemistry, motion, energy, and astronomy. The course content has been grouped into units of study.****All course information is shared in Google Classroom****
- To access your "classroom" go to classroom.google.com
- Sign into Google using your CMS information
- User: your CMS email address (e.g.,firstname.lastname@example.org) (first initial, last name, high school graduation year)
- Password: your lunch code followed by "Bh"
- Click on "student"
- Enter your "class code"
- Accelerated Physical Science (Block B) - i24p63s