Columbia Middle School Grading Scale
- A 93 - 100
- C+ 77 - 79
- A- 90 - 92
- C 73 - 76
- B+ 87 - 89
- C- 70 - 72
- B 83 - 86
- D+ 67 - 69
- B- 80 - 82
- D 60 - 66
(F 59 and below)
French Class Grading SystemGrade 6, 7, 8
- Total Points Grading System
- Points values will be assigned based on length and rigor of assignments
Grades 7 and 8
- Students in grades 7 and 8 should expect to have at least one graded assessment per week.
- Students in these grades will be graded using a variety of assessment methods including classwork, quizzes, tests, and projects.
- Students in these grades will be assessed on their abilities to write, read, listen, and spreak in French.
- Although 6th grade meets only 1-2 times per week, students will still receive graded assignments.
- Students will be given mini quizzes and projects and may also be graded on classwork and homework completion