Fifth Grade Supply List
It is suggested that your child bring the following supplies with them on the first day of school. Please label all folders with your child’s name and the name of the appropriate subject before the first day of school. Label all markers, scissors, etc. with your child’s name as well.
Each student needs pencils and notebook paper from the first day of school to the last. Please bear in mind that it may be necessary to replace other items during the school year if your child loses them or if they wear out.
As always, thank you for your cooperation and continued support. We look forward to working with your child in September.
The Fifth Grade Team
- 1 Hughes Daily Planner for use as an assignment pad**
- 1 smock for art labeled with your child’s name**
- Earbuds/headphones to use with Chromebook**
- Sturdy tote bag (to use for switching subjects) **
- 4 used or new tennis balls with “x” cuts
- 2 fabric pencil cases for pens and pencils, art supplies, markers, crayons, scissors, etc. (with grommets, if possible)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 4 Dozen Pencils for all subjects needed daily… all year.
- 1 highlighter
- 1 large eraser
- 1 glue stick
- 1 purple pocket folder (plastic) for Math
- 1 yellow pocket folder (plastic) for Writing
- 1 blue pocket folder (plastic) for Social Studies
- 1 red pocket folder (plastic) for Reading
- 1 take-home folder, color and design of your choice
- 3 marble notebooks (1 for Reading, 1 for Writing, 1 for Math)
- Lined 3-ring binder paper with reinforced holes for use on assignments at home and school
- Plastic Dividers, 3-ring, 8-tab, 8.5x11
- 1 green 1” three-ring binder (with folder pockets) for Science
- 1 spiral notebook for Spelling with folder pocket/divider
- 1 pack of graph paper for math (½ inch boxes preferred)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 box of anti-bacterial wipes for surfaces
** not included with schoolkidz supply kit
NO WHITE-OUT OR LIQUID PAPER IS PERMITTED IN SCHOOL
NO PERMANENT PENS OR GEL PENS
Click here for the PDF version of the Supply list. Thank you!