Here you will find a copy of the 100 chart, a blank 100 chart, and a missing number chart.
- Your child should be able to identify and order numbers from 1-100.
- You can also count by 10's.
- Try also to see if they can count forward from any given number. "If I say 27, what number comes next?"
- It's important to still practice your double facts to help you solve addition problems, click on the link above to start practicing.
- If you have a dice in your house, roll it, double it, tell someone the fact you solved.
- Here is a link to abcya for fun games practicing telling time!
- Have fun with the above link practicing your measurement skills.
- Play games representing numbers 1-20 in ten frames
- How do you make a picture graph to answer a question? How does a bar graph help you compare information?
- How can you show a number as ten and ones? How can you model and name groups of ten?
- Try your skills at this online game click here