Technique A - Live Video for Classroom Instruction
(Works on laptop, Chromebook, and iPad)
Zoom Video Conference - Part 01 Settings
Zoom Video Conference - Part 02a Scheduling a Class Session
(For the full feature set, use a computer with a webcam, iPad and Chromebook have a limited feature set)
Zoom Video Conference on an iPad- Part 02b Scheduling a Class Session
Zoom Video Conference - Part 03 Start the Class & Control How Students Join
Zoom Video Conference - Part 04 Interact with the Whole Class or Small Groups
(The participants used a chromebook, Windows laptop, & an iPad)
(Works on iPad example)
Ways to Use Zoom
- Record presentations with or without students.
- Create recorded tutorials without any participants in the room and post to your Google Classroom.
- Have students lead presentations and teach their classmates.
- Invite virtual guest speakers into your classroom.
- Host mystery guest read-aloud sessions for younger students.
- Invite older students to say hello and check in with younger students.
- Play a virtual group game like Pictionary, Hangman etc.