Ms. Staci ToporekDepartment: EnglishRoom: 18Email Address: email@example.comPhone Extension: (908) 464-3100 x 2404Courses: Project Connect English/Yearbook JournalismExtra Curricular Activities: Advisor: Class of 2018, The Claymore YearbookOffice Hours/Extra Help: Students are encouraged to contact me when they need to meet for help or discuss subject matters or gradesTeacher's Schedule:Course Information:Google Classroom:
- See class announcements, post information, and submit assignments through Google Classroom
- To access your "classroom" go to classroom.google.com OR go to the Google Classroom app
- Sign into Google using your GL information
- User name: your GL email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click on "student"
- Enter your "class code" from below:
- Project Connect Block A -- 2k86w3
- Project Connect Block C -- 8rkni5
- Project Connect Block E -- 93pkaq
- Project Connect Block F-- 8crdna
- Yearbook Journalism Block H -- tx66p29
Parents: to access please ask your child to show you this website
Parent Contact Information: Please click on the link to access the contact information survey
- Students will be able to access all of the handouts and resources through iTunes U.
- Class Code: DAB-LNW-CHB
- Student will learn vocabulary and complete activities in both vocabulary and non-fiction reading using Zinc Learning Labs, an online learning tool
- Students have to set up an account using an outside email address. They cannot use their BHPSNJ.org email.
- Once they have an account, students will join the class using a class code.
Block A - GCDlp (4th letter is “l” as in love)
Block D - ldmek (1st letter is “l” as in love)
Block E - i5bH1
Block F - BbHT_Class Calendars: