Welcome to Mrs. Manganelli's Homepage!
Phone Extension: 2357
Email Address: email@example.com
Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 Honors:
- 3-ring binder with loose leaf and graph paper (1 1/2 or 2 inch, may be shared with other subjects)
- 5 Dividers (Do-Now, Notes, Classwork/Homework, Test/Quiz, PARCC)
- 2 or more sharpened pencils with erasers -*ALL work MUST be done in pencil
- Optional: Calculator (you can use the classroom set of TI-84 OR your own TI-84, TI-30, or TI-34, calculators on the ipad can be used at home)
- 3-4 Colored pens or pencils (for marking mistakes, for graphing, for shading)
- Ear buds or head phones
Click on "Course Expectations" to the left for First day letters, studying tips, grading policy and Mathspace information
Click on "Helpful Resources for Students" to the left for help with textbook, websites, online places to find help, printable graph paper links
Click on "Back to School Night Presentations" to the left for Back to School night hand outs (after September 29)
Click on the "Calendar" for your class to the left (exported from Google Classroom)
Please use Google Classroom:
Under Classwork you will find the homework each night (added as an assignment on the stream each day) as well as the class Calendar with
upcoming tests/quizzes and other important events.
Under Stream you will find Mathspace assignments and other resources.
Block A Algebra 2 Honors
Block B Geometry Project Connect
Block C Geometry Project Connect
Block D Algebra 1 Project Connect
Block G Algebra 2 Honors
Extra Help: By appointment. Please tell me that you will be coming so that I can plan to be in my room 11. Day 4: I am unavailable because of lunch duty.