Courses: Honors Biology, Forensic Science, Environmental Science
Extra Curricular Activities: Cross Country, Winter & Spring Track Assistant Coach
Office Hours/Extra Help & Study Group:
7:00-7:45 am daily
Cafeteria days 1,2, & 4 or IMC day 3
Students can come to eat lunch and study with their classmates. Review questions are posted for students to work on together. (Day 1, first half of lunch -- Room 209)
FYI: Extra help is offered by the National Honors Society every morning beginning at 7:15am and during both halves of lunch every day in the IMC. It is recommended that students take advantage of this free service if they are in need of additional extra help. Contact the advisor Mr. McGovern at email@example.com for information.
- If you don't have the app, please download it for free from the AppStore.
- You have to be on your iPad or iPhone to complete
- Use iTunesU to get all of the materials for this task.
- To enroll in Honors Biology, click HERE.
- To enroll in Forensic Science, click HERE.
- To enroll in Environmental Science, click HERE.
- See class announcements, post information, and submit assignments through google classroom
- If you don't have the App, please download it for free from the AppStore.
- Sign into Google using your GL information
- Username: your GL email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: your six-digit student id followed by "BH" or "bh"
- Click on "student"
- Enter your "class code" from below:
- Block B Honors Biology: 68zmxy7
- Block E Honors Biology: st86ex
- Block D Forensic Science: 2mahj9
- Block G Environmental Science: 29xead5
Homework Information for Honors Biology:
Please note, all homework for Honors Biology is written on the board daily. There is also a timeline posted in our classroom on the bulletin board and on iTunesU that indicates dates for homework assignments and upcoming assessments. (The timeline is subject to change; students will be notified of any changes in class.)
Homework Information for Environmental Science & Forensics:
Homework for these courses is based on if students finished their classwork during the class period. If work is due, students may need to take work home to complete it by the deadline.
Course Syllabus/Expectations/Grading Policy: