Courses: Honors & Regular Biology
Extra Curricular Activities: Class of 2018 Advisor, Cross Country, Winter & Spring Track Assistant Coach
Office Hours/Extra Help & Study Group:
Cafeteria days 1,2, & 4 or IMC day 3
Students can come to eat lunch and study with their classmates. Review questions are posted for students to work on together. (Day 1, first half of lunch -- Room 209)
FYI: Extra help is offered by the National Honors Society every morning beginning at 7:15am and during both halves of lunch every day in the IMC. It is recommended that students take advantage of this free service if they are in need of additional extra help. Contact the advisor Mr. McGovern at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- If you don't have the app, please download it for free from the AppStore.
- You have to be on your iPad or iPhone to complete this task.
- To enroll in Honors Biology, click HERE.
- To enroll in Regular Biology, click HERE.
- Use iTunesU to get all of the materials for the course.
- See class announcements, post information, and submit assignments through google classroom
- If you don't have the App, please download it for free from the AppStore.
- Sign into Google using your GL information
- User name: your GL email address (example: email@example.com)
- Password: your six-digit student id followed by "BH" or "bh"
- Click on "student"
- Enter your "class code" from below:
- Block A Honors Biology: 4ph4dt
- Block B Regular Biology: 4d6echf
- Block E Regular Biology: 78ey4s
- Block F Honors Biology: yllro3b
Homework Information for Honors & Regular Biology:
Please note, all homework for Honors & Regular Biology is written on the board daily. There is also a timeline posted in our classroom on the bulletin board and on iTunesU that indicates dates for homework assignments and upcoming assessments. (The timeline is subject to change; students will be notified of any changes in class.)
Course Syllabus/Expectations/Grading Policy: