The school counseling program is designed to help students have a successful and productive high school experience and to build a strong foundation for their future.
Counselors build a positive relationship with each student based upon trust, confidentiality, and mutual respect.
We offer a comprehensive program of activities to support our students and their families, such as:
- plan academic programs
- make key educational and career decisions
- discuss concerns that they encounter in high school
- offer small group sessions for students
- offer evening programs for parents
- help students adjust to high school
- explore career interests
- prepare for post-secondary education