Knowledge and skill proficiencies are indicated on the scope and sequence chart.
The students will be able to;
1. Recognize and identify the various parts of the computer and its peripherals, using proper terminology.
3. Properly utilize the computer to include the identification and use of correct ergonomics.
4. Use the computer and available software, such as word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing, database, multimedia, graphics, and the internet to successfully:
6. Access and evaluate information from the Internet and other resources.
7. Demonstrate an appreciation for the rapid, continuous advancement of technology.
8. Recognize the impact of technology on privacy, individual rights, and the students’ role in respecting those rights.
9. Be familiar with copyright laws.